6234-C HELENA LN #B KAPAA HI 96746
For Sale: fair Deal
Need your space? Here's a one of a kind Opportunity! Move-in ready newer 1 BD cottage on 4.4 acres in cool and breezy upcountry Kauai.
Qualifies for house and guest house. (Confirm with County)
The idyllic property begins down a private lane off a cul-de-sac primarily of estate homes.
Large Trex deck overlooks much of the landscaped acreage. Solar-powered electricity and water heater, 5 BD septic system sized for current and future dwellings. Tile and bamboo floors, granite counters, full size washer and dryer and storage beneath the deck. Nearby is a custom-built screened-in gazebo.
Two established open paths take you to the various areas of the over 4 acre property, such as the large play or entertainment lawn area by the creek, or hike to the top rear for mountain views.
Many options here: Expand the cottage and make it the main house, and add a guest house
(or) build an estate house and keep cottage for guests.
Architectural plans available for a large sq ft 2-storey 5 br, 3 bath, 2-car garage main residence. Cottage and house plans are on site for your viewing.
This private feeling setting is less than 4 miles from Kapaa’s restaurants and cafes.
Please do not drive down the private lane. This is not a drive by. Private road is not easily visible. Listing Agent must be present.
A CPR map is attached to the listing in Addenda. Easement may be moved to top of property with participation of affected parties who have given verbal approval.
The information herein may contain inaccuracies and is provided without warranty or guaranty of any kind. Agents and Buyers must independently verify with, but not limited to, the County of Kauai, licensed Inspectors, a Hawaii real estate attorney, any and all information which Agents and Buyers deem potentially material or important to the Buyers’ purchase. The correct property address is 6234 Helena Ln "C
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 500 sf
- Lot Size
- 4.4 acres
- Days on Market
- Canyon, Garden, Pasture, Sunset
- Unit Description
- Garden,Single Family Home,Single Level
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Price Direction
- Price Reduced
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Construction Loan, Conventional, Federal Housing Administration (FHA), USDA-Rural Development
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Dryer, Washing Machine, Refrigerator
- BBQ/Cooking Pit, Gazebo, Storage Area
- Fence or Wall
- Chain Link, Wire
- None, Pasture, Stream/Canal
- Lot Description
- Cul de sac, Dead End, Flag Lot, Grassy, Rim Lot, Wooded
- Land Sqft
- No data
- Fairly Level, Graded, Gentle Slope, Hilly, Level, Rolling
- Private, Paved, Unpaved
- A - Agricultural
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Cable, Driveway, Ingress/Egress, Electric, Water
- 77F Sea Mountain Estates
- Property Type
- Unit #
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Solar/Photovoltaic, Underground
- Trash Disposal
- Double Wall, Wood Frame
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Meg Stouder RS-68939
- No data
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
Buy through a Nalula Preferred agent for incredible service and a tremendous rebate of roughly $4,988 on the asking price of this property!