55-534 Banana Ranch Rd Hawi HI 96719
Private yet in town. Permitted Nightly rental. Located walking distance to Historic downtown Hawi Town on the very desirable Banana Ranch Road!
*2 brm plus bonus room, 1.25 baths 804 sq ft.
*Lovingly remodeled, fresh and clean. Quarantine concierge services provided by listing brokerage post close as desired.
*All furnishings included to make this a turn key vacation rental with full price offer.
*Yard filled with tropical fruits including coconuts, bananas, mango, papaya, mountain apple, plantain, mamey zapote, rolenia, avocado, orange, guava, cacao, and more.
*Your own tropical paradise that pays for itself when you're not here! Must see to appreciate! If you love her, don't let her get away!
- Off Market
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 804 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.3 acres
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Cable, DSL, Satellite, Wireless
- Cable, Cell, Land Line, Satellite
- Satellite, Cable
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- No data
- KAAUHUHU HOMESTEADS
- Fairly Level, Terraced
- Graded, Unpaved
- RS-15 - Single-Family Residential District (minimum building site area of 15,000 square feet)
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 9 - Kohala Volcano, which last erupted over 60,000 years ago.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Municipal, Meter Installed
- Trash Disposal
- County-No Charge
- Vehicle Storage
Sell your home through a Nalula Preferred agent for incredible service and a listing commission between 2-4.5% (vs the traditional 5-6%)!