68-1775 Welowelo Pl Waikoloa HI 96738
For Sale: fair Deal
Do you have a vision of your Hawaii dream home? Well let us bring your dream into reality. If your vision boards were filled with the following features, this Sunset Ridge home at Waikoloa is definitely the one-of-a-kind you're looking for!
- Private backyard with blue Pacific ocean views,
- Fully renovated kitchen with quartz counter tops and counter to ceiling backsplash,
- Brand new stainless steel appliances,
- Two wine coolers,
- Both bathrooms upgraded: new counters, walk-in showers,
- New flooring: white washed plank throughout the entire house,
- PV solar system owned with 20 panels that averages about $20/month in electrical bills,
- A/C in living room & master bedroom,
- Plantation shutters in every single room, even in the garage,
- Additional cabinets for storage in the garage,
- Garden shed in the back of the house.
And no need for you to move your furniture, art, and decor along with you. This beautiful 3 bed 2 bath home is being sold TURNKEY FULLY FURNISHED (see attached the inventory list). Opting for a furnished home makes relocation easier, saves time and effort, and ensures a well-designed space.
Sunset Ridge features wide streets with sidewalks and underground utilities - making it a very popular Waikoloa Village Neighborhood.
Waikoloa is known for year-round sunny weather and proximity to the Kohala Coast's world class resorts and beaches. Residents enjoy reduced rates at the nearby Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course and use of the community pool. Home to both full-time residents and snowbirds, this friendly neighborhood is ideal for those who aspire to make the most of island living. This property is subject to mandatory membership in the Waikoloa Village Association and annual HOA fees.
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,347 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Garden, Ocean, Sunset
- Unit Description
- Single Family Home,Single Level
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- HOA Fees
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- Ceramic Tile
- Shutters, Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Range Hood, Wine Cooler
- Inventory, Landscaped, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Smoke/Heat Detector
- Cell, Land Line
- Fence or Wall
- Air Conditioning
- None, Road/Street
- Lot Number
- Lot Description
- Clear, Cul de sac
- Land Sqft
- No data
- SUNSET RIDGE AT WAIKOLOA
- RS-10 - Single Family - 10,000 sq.ft
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 8 - Remaining part of Mauna Kea. Only a few percents of this area has been covered by lava in the past 10,000 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Private Contractor
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Catherine Klug RB-22172
- No data
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
Buy through a Nalula Preferred agent for incredible service and a tremendous rebate of roughly $4,531 on the asking price of this property!