74-4891 Palani Rd Kailua-Kona HI 96740
For Sale: fair Deal
Single level, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home, including 1 bedroom, 1 bath separate ohana.
Gorgeous ocean views & spectacular sunsets from living room, kitchen, master bedroom, guest room, garage, large lanai & spa.
Freshly painted with vaulted ceilings & soffits, custom blinds & ceiling fans throughout.
Solar hot water & leased Photo-Voltaic.
Kitchen features refinished cabinets, granite countertops, new deep undermount porcelain sink, pull-down faucet, Reverse Osmosis water filter, Insinkerator garbage disposal, Butcher Block island cabinet, 31 CF Samsung refrigerator w/icemaker, Whirlpool dishwasher, LG gas stove & LG built-in microwave.
Great room & bedroom flooring updated in 2019 with SMARTCORE PRO waterproof vinyl plank.
Master bedroom has ensuite bath, dual vanity sinks & large closet, plus a 6-person Chesapeake Spa outside w/privacy fencing.
Guest bedrooms & bath on opposite end of house.
Ohana - Whirlpool refrigerator, wet bar area w/cabinets & tub sink, bathroom w/Travertine flooring, porcelain sink, granite countertop, walk-in Travertine Tile shower w/pebble floor. Porcelain plank tiles in living area & bedroom.
Laundry room has Whirlpool Dual front load large capacity washer & dryer, storage cabinets & new tub sink.
2-car garage with chest freezer, new tub sink & work bench.
Sprinkler & drip system, variety of bushes & plants, mature Lemon, Lime, Lychee, Mango, Papaya, Starfruit, Tangerines.
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 2,237 sf
- Other SqftSquare Footage of Porch, Lanai, Deck, or other usable floor space
- 839 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.5 acres
- Days on Market
- Coastline, Garden, Ocean, Sunset
- Unit Description
- Single Family Home,Single Level
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Blinds, Front Load, Disposal, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Cable, Wireless
- Ceiling-Vaulted, Sprinkler System-Exterior, Landscaped, Smoke/Heat Detector
- Cable, Cell, Land Line
- Fence or Wall
- Lot Number
- Lot Description
- Land Sqft
- No data
- HONOKOHAU 1ST & 2ND
- Level, Terraced
- RA-.5a - Residential and Agricultural District, .5 acre
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Solar/Photovoltaic, Underground
- Trash Disposal
- Other (remarks)
- Concrete, Steel Frame
- Vehicle Storage
- Covered, Attached
- Garage Area
- 484 sf
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- William Quinlan RS-77439
- No data
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
Buy through a Nalula Preferred agent for incredible service and a tremendous rebate of roughly $6,094 on the asking price of this property!