4634-a Ananalu Rd Hanalei HI 96714
For Sale: Negotiate
Property consists of a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom Main Home, 2 additional buildings, and a basement/studio/workshop.
Nearly 2/3 acres of land provides privacy, abundance and potential on this North Shore of Kaua'i Tropical Paradise.
Rental information is available upon request.
~This custom and creative home feels like you are nestled in a secluded tree house in the middle of a lush tropical rainforest.
Amazing Wainiha Valley, Mountain, Waterfall and Jungle views from every room and lanai in the home.
The Master Suite has a full ensuite bathroom with toilet, sink, outdoor jacuzzi jet bathtub with rain shower head, and granite counter top plus a huge custom wood closet.
~Flooring consists of custom polished black river stone work in the kitchen and natural slate in the bathroom.
The bedrooms and the remainder of the home have solid Brazilian teak (Cumaru), oak and tiger wood flooring.
The kitchen has custom Kaua'i milled Lychee solid wood cabinets and granite countertops.
Large Lychee wood branches are also used throughout the home for aesthetics and support.
Appliances consist of a 5 burner gas stove, large refrigerator, top of the line washer/dryer, large propane water heater.
~This property has more than 30 varieties of abundant fruiting trees, vegetable garden, many mature palm trees, flowering plants, numerous orchids etc.
Fruit trees include: Mango, Mangosteen, Banana, Ulu, Avocado, Surinam Cherry, Soursop, Lychee, Jackfruit, Lemon, Tangelo, Moringa, Loquat, Coconut, Jaboticaba, Rambutan, Starfruit, Langsat, Cashew, Longan, Pomegranate, Dragon fruit, Mountain Apple, Lilikoi and more…
Most of the property is fenced in with wooden and chain link fence as well as panix/banana/Eureka and other fruit tree hedges for privacy.
The property is only a few minutes to the most stunning Kaua'i North Shore Beaches, the Na Pali Coast & the quaint town of Hanalei.
The information herein may contain inaccuracies.
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 3,540 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.6 acres
- Days on Market
- Canyon, Forest, Garden, Mountain, Pasture, Sunset, Sunrise, Waterfall
- Unit Description
- Multi-Story,Single Level
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Price Direction
- Price Reduced
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Ceramic Tile, Stone, Hardwood, Slate
- Blinds, Drapes, Dryer, Washing Machine, Freezer, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, None
- Cable, Satellite
- Ceilings-9'+, Storage Area
- Cable, Cell, Land Line, Satellite
- Antenna, Other (remarks), Satellite, Cable
- Fence or Wall
- Chain Link, Wooden
- Lot Description
- Clear, Cul de sac, Dead End, Grassy
- Land Sqft
- No data
- Fairly Level, Gentle Slope, Level
- County, Graded
- O - Open Space
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- WAINIHA DREAM PROPERTY
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- County, Meter Installed
- Trash Disposal
- Concrete, Double Wall, Split Level, Stone, Wood Frame
- Hanalei School
- Vehicle Storage
- Detached, Unassigned
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Michael Rodger RS-74956
- No data
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
Buy through a Nalula Preferred agent for incredible service and a tremendous rebate of roughly $10,269 on the asking price of this property!