4460 Aku Rd Hanalei HI 96722
For Sale: Negotiate
Absolutely charming 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in the beach community of Hanalei has been REFRESHED.
This home is within walking distance to Hanalei Bay, known for its 2 mile long crescent shaped beach, world class surfing, and gorgeous sunsets. Go for a swim each day and get your vitamin "sea". Top each day off with a sunset at the bay.
Stroll to the many conveniences of Hanalei town, which include the Ching Young Village, the Hanalei Center, and the many quaint shops and dining establishments throughout the town.
The home is situated on the back portion of the lot, and pine hedging and a wooden fence offer privacy for you and your guests as you play on your front lawn. Host your friends on the spacious covered back deck. Enjoy the waterfall view from the back deck while you Barbeque.
The home was remodeled in 2008, and was recently refreshed with new interior paint, making it light and bright. New ceiling fans and light fixtures accent the space well.
Some of the features of the home include a welcoming entryway, a large and open living and dining area, and a kitchen area with black granite countertops and bar seating, and two outdoor showers.
The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, and access to the back deck.
A Junior Master with ensuite bathroom, as well as a guest bedroom with separate bath, offer comfortable space for your guests.
All 3 bedrooms offer a Mitsubishi split system air conditioning unit to enjoy.
This home carries a valuable Transient Vacation Rental (TVR) license, TVNCU 1298, and well as a solid vacation rental history.
Seller Financing is available.
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,764 sf
- Other SqftSquare Footage of Porch, Lanai, Deck, or other usable floor space
- 502 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, Purchase Money Mortgage, Other (remarks)
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Ceramic Tile, Resin Tile
- Blinds, Drapes, Dryer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- No data
- R-4 - Residential District
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Judy Shiroma RS-69701
- No data
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
Buy through a Nalula Preferred agent for incredible service and a tremendous rebate of roughly $21,719 on the asking price of this property!