78-279 Manukai St Kailua-Kona HI 96740
For Sale: Negotiate
This is a great opportunity to own a home in the Keauhou Resort area on the Kona Country Club golf course and just across the street from beautiful Heeia Bay. Located in a coveted resort node that allows vacation rentals. Owners can enjoy this property as an income producing vacation home, or as a full time residence in a picturesque enclave by the ocean.
Walk to Keauhou Bay and jump on a snorkel cruise down the coast. Launch your kayak or paddle board across the street at Heeia Bay, or stay home and enjoy your back yard tropical oasis with mature coconut palms and golf course views.
Additional features include:
~A short walk to the Keauhou Shopping Center with restaurants, groceries, farmers market and a cinema.
~Easy ocean access across the street or around the corner in Keauhou Bay.
~Newer appliances! Dishwasher, stove, refrigerator (2018), washer/dryer (2019), solar water heater, A/C units in master bedroom, living room and ceiling fans.
~ Sold turnkey furnished except for some personal items.
~ Active STVR permit with future bookings.
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,426 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM), Cash, Conventional
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- No data
- KEAUHOU SUBDIVISION
- RS-10 - Single Family - 10,000 sq.ft
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Private Contractor
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Rich Bosselmann RS-59254
- No data
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
Buy through a Nalula Preferred agent for incredible service and a tremendous rebate of roughly $5,781 on the asking price of this property!