77-283 WIKOLIA ST KAILUA-KONA HI 96740
For Sale: fair Deal
Check out the Matterport 3D video Tour of this home below. It has a full walk through of the home including the decks and view.
This is an amazing home in the heart of Kailua Kona right above the Walua trail- just listed and move in ready! Renovated space downstairs make this well kept family home features a large yard and is located just far enough up Mauka to escape the Kona heat! Enjoy stunning, panoramic views of the entire Kona coastline from multiple decks.
High, vaulted ceilings mirror the wide open skies and ocean you view from every main living space including the Master Bedroom. Large windows in the bedrooms bring in natural light that make the already spacious rooms appear even bigger.
Downstairs you will find a fully functional separate living area with its own entrance, ideal for visitors and large families.
Each of the bedrooms downstairs has an En-suite bathroom attached.
The tax record shows 4 BR/4 BA but currently this is set up with 3 Bedroom spaces upstairs and another 3 spaces downstairs.
The open plan Kitchen, Dining and Great Room are made for family gatherings that spill onto the large, newly built Stained Wood Deck area. Indoor/Outdoor living and dining really come to life as you walk through the elevated living area of this comfortable home.
Located beside Kona’s popular Walua Rd walking trail make this spot perfect for both young families and dog walkers alike.
Other notable features about this home are...
*Solar water heater.
*Well kept large Yard
*Recently remodeled bathrooms throughout the home.
*At the heart of the Walua Trail
Come see for yourself while this home is still available!
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 3,266 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Coastline, Ocean, Remarks, Sunset
- Unit Description
- Multi-Story,Single Family Home
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- Cash, Conventional, Other (remarks)
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- None, Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Ceiling-Vaulted, Office, Smoke/Heat Detector, Skylight, Walking/Jogging Path
- Cell, Land Line
- Fence or Wall
- Rock/Stone, Other (remarks)
- None, Road/Street, Other (remarks)
- Lot Number
- Lot Description
- Grassy, Other (remarks)
- Land Sqft
- No data
- KALANI SUNSET SUBDIVISION
- Graded, Remarks
- County, Paved
- RS-10 - Single Family - 10,000 sq.ft
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Private Contractor
- Wood Frame
- Vehicle Storage
- Covered, Unassigned
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- John Reid RS-80143
- No data
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
Buy through a Nalula Preferred agent for incredible service and a tremendous rebate of roughly $5,750 on the asking price of this property!