88-1579 MOANA DRIVE CAPTAIN COOK HI 96704
For Sale: fair Deal
NEW HOME W/ SWEEPING OCEAN VIEWS ON APPROX. 4.12 ACRES! If you wish to live on the edge of the world over looking the ocean, then this home in Papa Bay Estates is perfect! This property has many great features such as the wonderful pocket doors and screens from the living room that lead to a large covered lanai where you can enjoy the beautiful South Kona sunsets every night. Quartz counter tops throughout, high end vinyl flooring that looks like real wood, gorgeous cabinets, all new stainless steel appliances, large stainless steel trough sink in kitchen with a killer view towards the ocean, large island for serving, cooking and entertaining. The list goes on. Other notable features include:
- Beautiful gated entrance with palm tree lined paved driveway.
- Big ocean view windows from master bedroom.
- Large master bedroom walk in closet.
- Walk in master bedroom shower with access to the outside.
- Dual sinks in master bath.
- Walk in shower in the guest bathroom.
- Separate Den/Office for your new at home work space.
- Solar hot water heater.
- Great laundry/utility room with stainless steel utility sink.
- Split floor plan with the 2 bedrooms on opposite sides of the home.
- New catchment tank, pump and UV filter.
The property itself is approximately 4.12 acres and is the at the end of a dead end street. There is a 222 acre parcel to the south and a 5 acre parcel below. This is definitely a quiet corner of the island. There are lots of wild papayas currently growing on the lot, as well as many native shrubs and plants. Elevation is approx. 1,100 ft. This property has many possibilities and potential opportunities. Papa Bay Estates is 45 minutes form Kailua Kona, 15 minutes to the town of Ocean View. If you are looking for something with million dollar views and plenty of agriculture potential then this may be the property for you.
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,584 sf
- Lot Size
- 4.1 acres
- Days on Market
- Coastline, Ocean, Ocean Horizon
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, USDA-Rural Development, Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- No data
- Gentle Slope
- A-5A - Agricultural, 5 acres
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 2 - Areas adjacent to and downslope of zone 1. 15-25% of zone 2 has been covered by lava since 1800, and 25-75% has been covered within the past 750 years. Relative hazard within zone 2 decreases gradually as one moves away from zone 1.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Private Contractor
- Exterior Area Total
- 786 sf
- Stories Number
- Vehicle Storage
- Other (remarks)
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- No data
- Hawaii Coast Realty, LLC
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date