68-3665 KOKEE PL WAIKOLOA HI 96738
For Sale: bad Deal
New construction in an area surrounded by newer homes. Single story 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. 9' walls with vaulted ceilings in great room, spacious 2 car garage with key pad.
-Roof is Landmark composition shingles. Roof, ceiling and walls are insulated for sound & energy efficiency.
-80 gal solar hot water system.
-Siding is Smart panel 5/8 plywood with horizontal cement siding (Hardie Board).
-Double insulated windows with new tint energy code, white alpine windows.
-The 288 sf covered patio has porcelain tile flooring and a horizon ocean view.
-AC units in great room and master bedroom. These units also dehumidify & heat.
-Thomasville cabinets in kitchen.
-Diamond quartz countertops.
-White opal subway glass tile in kitchen.
-Lifeproof flooring in greatroom and bedrooms. Porcelain tile in baths.
-Front entry has Ring Bell camera/speaker system with phone app.
-1 year Contractor's Warranty
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,488 sf
- Other SqftSquare Footage of Porch, Lanai, Deck, or other usable floor space
- 852 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Mountain, Ocean Horizon
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- HOA Fees
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Other (remarks)
- None, Dryer, Washing Machine, Convection Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Hood
- Ceilings-9'+, Ceiling-Vaulted
- Cell, Land Line
- Air Conditioning, Split/Zoned, Other (remarks)
- None, Road/Street
- Lot Number
- Lot Description
- Cul de sac, Inside
- Land Sqft
- 955 ft
- KILOHANA KAI AT WAIKOLOA
- Gentle Slope
- County, Paved
- RS-10 - Single Family - 10,000 sq.ft
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 8 - Remaining part of Mauna Kea. Only a few percents of this area has been covered by lava in the past 10,000 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Kilohana Kai
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Double Wall, Wood Frame
- Stories Number
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Paula Beamer RB-16191
- Coldwell Banker Island Properties - Kona
- Hawaii Information Systems
- Listing Date