77-6425 LEILANI ST KAILUA-KONA HI 96740
For Sale: bad Deal
Ideally located at an elevation of approximately 600' in Leilani Sunset Subdivision close to the southern border with Kona Vistas, this impressive property enjoys breath-taking coastline views that include Kailua Bay as well as soothing and consistent ocean breezes.
Gracing the property is a tastefully updated and spacious 2 bedroom 2.5 bath main house together with an equally impressive, updated and separate 1 bedroom 1 bath guest quarters. A thoughtfully planned and well maintained landscape that features majestic rockwalls adds to the appeal of this one of a kind property.
Notable features of the Main House include:-
* 2,056 sq ft of living area plus a extensive lanai area.
* Soaring T&G ceilings with 5 skylights.
* A tiled wraparound lanai on the west (ocean side) and north sides.
* A gourmet kitchen with solid granite counters, top of the line cherry wood cabinetry, and baking center with pop-out mixer cabinet.
* Expansive dining and lounge area complete with a granite topped bar.
* Loft area with zebra wood spiral staircase.
* Carpeted bedrooms with wall mounted A/C unit in the master.
* Top of the line standalone pizza/bread oven and BBQ area.
* New solar hot water system.
* An owned net metered 26 panel PV system.
* 2 car garage with plenty of shelving.
* A Jacuzzi hot tub.
Notable features of the Guest Quarters:-
* A living area of 528 sq ft
* A wraparound lanai with Kailua Bay and garden views.
* Eye catching solid granite counters.
* Ornate hand blown glass cabinets.
* A/C unit in the bedroom.
* Ceramic tiled floors throughout.
* One of each producing mango, Sharwil avocado, mangostein and Meyer lemon trees.
* 5 station irrigation system.
This must see property is in a well established and respected neighborhood and is not burdened with HOA fees. Kailua-Kona is approximately 4 road miles north while Keauhou is a similar distance to the south.
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Full Baths
- Half Baths
- Living Area
- 2,632 sf
- Other SqftSquare Footage of Porch, Lanai, Deck, or other usable floor space
- 505 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Bay, City, Coastline, Garden, Ocean, Ocean Horizon, Sunset
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- Road Maintenance
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Drapes, Dryer, Washing Machine, Double Ovens, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Cable, Wireless
- Ceilings-9'+, Ceiling-Vaulted, Exterior Lighting, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Storage Area, Smoke/Heat Detector, Skylight, Track Lighting
- Cable, Cell, Land Line
- Fence or Wall
- Window/Wall units
- None, Road/Street
- Lot Number
- Lot Description
- Land Sqft
- Lot Length
- 128 sf
- Lot Width
- 80 sf
- No data
- LEILANI SUNSET SUBDIVISION
- County, Paved, Street Lights
- RS-10 - Single Family - 10,000 sq.ft
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Full Baths
- Half Baths
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Municipal, Meter Installed
- Solar/Photovoltaic, Underground
- Trash Disposal
- County-No Charge
- Roofed Areas
- 3,607 sf
- Double Wall, Wood Frame
- Exterior Area Total
- 644 sf
- Stories Number
- Vehicle Storage
- Covered, Attached
- Garage Area
- 528 sf
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Sue Brown RB-20413
- Sue Brown Realty and Associates
- Hawaii Information Systems
- Listing Date