14-3517 KAUAI RD PAHOA HI 96778
For Sale: great Deal
Nestled among a private old growth Ohia Forest and fertile fruit trees, this very comfortable 12 year old house has been recently revamped with new fixtures, curtains, window screens. and a fresh coat of interior paint. It offers a practical and stylish floor plan while delivering a sociable, family-friendly feeling.
-432 sqft, double carport w/ concrete floors that connect to covered concrete sidewalks
-Ceramic tile floors through out, with travertine stone inlays
-Cherry wood bar and Maple cabinets in kitchen
-Vaulted ceiling and ambient lighting in living room
-Convenient indoor laundry closet with a stackable washer and dryer
-Spacious bathroom contains a full tub/shower combo and a double vanity with plenty of counter top space
-Large bedrooms with huge windows that let in natural light and trade wind breezes
-Both bedrooms have large mirrored closets that make the rooms even brighter
-The whole house has tile floors which is excellent for this tropical climate as it is easy to clean and maintain.
-Huge galvanized water catchment tank and a lockable plastic shed that houses the water pump and water heater system.
Enjoy the seamless flow from living area through sliding glass doors into the private backyard gardens where you will find a ginger flowers, colorful ti-leafs, and a grove of producing Avocado trees.
Conveniently located w/in a 10 minute drive to Pahoa town where you will find just about everything you need. Grocery stores, banks, schools, a post office, hair salons, delicious restaurants, a hardware store, pharmacies, Urgent Care, shops, sports fields, a Public swimming Pool and a new shopping center too!
Also enjoy the gorgeous black sand beaches and beautiful country roads nearby!
USDA and VA loans welcome!
Neat and well presented, the property is waiting for you to put your own touch to it. This is a definite MUST SEE!
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 864 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, Federal Housing Administration (FHA), USDA-Rural Development, Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Ceramic Tile, Stone
- Curtains, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Ceilings-9'+, Club House, Ceiling-Vaulted, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Park/Playground, Recreation Area, Other (remarks)
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- 469 ft
- NANAWALE ESTATES SUBDIVISION
- Graded, Private, Paved
- A-1A - Agricultural, 1 acre
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 2 - Areas adjacent to and downslope of zone 1. 15-25% of zone 2 has been covered by lava since 1800, and 25-75% has been covered within the past 750 years. Relative hazard within zone 2 decreases gradually as one moves away from zone 1.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Catchment, Private
- Gas, Overhead
- Trash Disposal
- Other (remarks)
- Vehicle Storage
- Covered, Attached
- Carport Area
- 432 sf
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Felicia Frazer-Harms RS-66974
- Hilo Bay Realty LLC
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date