15-1783 31ST AVE KEAAU HI 96749
For Sale: bad Deal
here is an opportunity to step into this 3/2 bath home with oak floor throughout, car port and plenty of outdoor storage sheds. Nestled on 1 acre of land with fruit trees and near the top of Hawaiian Paradise Park. This house is cozy and short distance away from major shops. Below are the list of updates the seller has made to make this home comfortable and maintenance free.
-Painted roof in about 2010 and again recently.
-Added doors to outside storage area.
-New plastic gutters around 2011.
-New catchment tank and cover around 2011.
-$15,000 removal of hundreds of Albizia trees
-New water pump about 2 years ago
-Carport painted in about 2010
-Fixed louvers in living room and replaced missing louvers in all windows
-All screens were removed and repaired and cleaned a few months ago
-Jacuzzi installed in bathroom in house along with new toilet, sink,
ceramic tub tile, light fixture, marble floor, medicine cabinet, bathroom painted last year
-Oak floors were refinished in about 2006
-New ceramic tile on kitchen floor and added tile back splash
-Repaired all kitchen cabinets, installed Formica counter top, black granite double sink
-Installed ceiling fans. Brand new one in living room
-Laid down gravel on previously dirt driveway
-Painted front and back steps
-Painted both security doors on front and back doors
-Created rock garden in back planting many flowers and plants
Planted lilokoi that just flowered
**Note county records show 1 bathroom but physically there are two in the house. The bathroom may have been built without permits from previous owner.
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 748 sf
- Lot Size
- 1.0 acres
- Days on Market
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- Cash, Conventional, Federal Housing Administration (FHA), USDA-Rural Development, Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- Dryer, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- No data
- HAWAIIAN PARADISE PARK
- Private, Paved
- A-1A - Agricultural, 1 acre
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 3 - Areas less hazardous than zone 2 because of greater distance from recently active vents and (or) because of topography. 1-5% of zone 3 has been covered since 1800, and 15-75% has been covered within the past 750 years.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Agriculture Dedicated
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Jonathan Remund RB-22993
- Hilo Bay Realty LLC
- Hawaii Information Systems
- Listing Date