755 KAIUA PL HILO HI 96720
For Sale: great Deal
This is no cookie cutter home: over 3200 square feet of living area, 2 carports that can accommodate up to 5 vehicles and a 468 sf covered lanai. The front double door entry opens into three defined living areas.
The first space to the left features a wood burning fireplace. The second living area has open beam ceilings and large windows and lots of natural light.
The third living area is entered from the driveway carport area: an amazing space complete with a generous size bedroom, a full bathroom and an additional living area of its own..
The living areas are all connected by a large area that can be used as a formal dining room or a casual gathering place..
The kitchen features 2 sinks with lots of cabinets and countertop space. Corian countertops and multiple cabinets and a commercial grade Viking range for the chef in the family..
Set off to one side is a shared bath with 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom is set apart from the others and has sliders that open up to a private fenced in area. Imagine your private garden here.
There is also a large covered lanai that looks over open pastures with views of Mauna Kea. Additional bath and laundry area are between the carport and lanai. This energy efficient home also has a paid-in-full photovoltaic system. You must see this home to appreciate everything is has to offer.
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 3,252 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.5 acres
- Days on Market
- Mountain, Ocean Horizon, Pasture, Sunrise
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Double Ovens, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Range Hood
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- No data
- PALAKIKO SUBDIVISION
- RS-15 - Single-Family Residential District (minimum building site area of 15,000 square feet)
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 3 - Areas less hazardous than zone 2 because of greater distance from recently active vents and (or) because of topography. 1-5% of zone 3 has been covered since 1800, and 15-75% has been covered within the past 750 years.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- No data
- Venture Sotheby's International Realty
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date