767 WAIANUENUE AVE HILO HI 96720
For Sale: bad Deal
This beautiful home has it all, excellent location, only minutes to Hilo Medical center, downtown Hilo, and Rainbow Falls.
Spectacular Ocean views of Hilo bay from your kitchen, and living room windows. The home features beautiful hardwood
floors. This truly is a wonderful 2 bedrooms 1 bath home in the perfect location, priced to sell.
The basement has additional living space with a full bath and a separate garage area. The home also has a detached building which has been converted into a living area with a bath. It has a lovely view of Hilo bay, uses are unlimited. The home has plenty of off-street
parking. No need to worry about parking or backing out on to Waianuenue Ave.
The home is currently being rented. Please note we need 2 days notice to show. All interior photos where taken before tenants moved in.
The beautifully landscaped yard has plenty of room to garden and enjoy the outdoors. The home also features mature fruit trees,
vegetables, and flowering plants that are though out the yard. Papaya, limes, Lilikoi, Surinam cherries, pineapple, squash, and bitter melon are but a few of the edibles on the property. Life does not get much better than this. This home is priced to sell so don’t let this slip by.
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,512 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- No data
- PIIHONUA HOUSELOTS - 3RD SERIES
- RS-7.5 - Single-Family Residential District (minimum building site area of 7,500 square feet)
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 3 - Areas less hazardous than zone 2 because of greater distance from recently active vents and (or) because of topography. 1-5% of zone 3 has been covered since 1800, and 15-75% has been covered within the past 750 years.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Vehicle Storage
- Other (remarks)
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Jennifer Bien RS-77409
- Corcoran Pacific Properties
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date