69-200 POHAKULANA PL #D3 WAIKOLOA HI 96738
For Sale: fair Deal
A STAND-OUT FROM THE REST! RESORT CONDO SHOWS LIKE A MODEL!
Lots to love about this picture-perfect ground floor condo at highly-desirable Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach Resort. Easy walk to all resort amenities and Anaeho'omalu Beach — A Bay. A self-managed vacation rental with repeat renters booked Dec. 2020 through April 2021, subject to changes.
- Spectacular lanai view of 4 volcanos - Kohala, Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa, Hualalai. Watch dramatic color changes at sunrise and sunset and the next full moon rising. Nature’s best entertainment.
- Set on the Beach Course's first fairway, the condo has a large yard and beyond that, the historic petroglyph field and King’s Trail.
- Enjoy the inviting lanai...turn on the attractive ceiling fan and bring out the pupus.
- Near the beautiful NEWLY-HEATED pool with golf course view, Kings' Lake, twinkling lights from Kings' Shops & fitness center, BBQS.
- Do you love Hawaiian decor? Tommy Bahama, Broyhill furniture are accessorized with charming art of Hawaii scenes, surfing, beach.
- New full-size washer dryer.
- Newer fridge, microwave, dishwasher, water heater.
- Quality window coverings, shades.
- Sparkling glass shower doors freshly cleaned, sealed.
- Handy sofa bed.
- Lots of extras — beach toys, bedding, kitchen items, art, accessories, golf clubs.
- Yale keypad for front door keyless entry.
HOA DUES INCLUDE:
- Ground floor units pay $46 less per month than upper floors.
- 200 cable channels, Wi-Fi, internet - nearly $200 value if paid out-of-pocket.
- Professional Resident Manager.
- Beautifully maintained grounds.
- Garbage removal, water, septic, building maintenance, roof, building insurance, reserves for future major maintenance.
You will enjoy relaxing and playing at your Hawaii retreat complete with great neighbors. More full-time residents live at Fairway Villas than at any other complex in the resort.
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,033 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.0 acres
- Days on Market
- Golf Course, Mountain, Sunrise
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Common Area Expenses
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, Veterans Affairs (VA)
- HOA Fees
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Special Assessment
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Blinds, Drapes, Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ceilings-9'+, Club House, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Restroom-Public
- 21 ft
- WAIKOLOA BEACH RESORT
- RM-1.5 - Multiple-Family Residential District (required land area of 1,500 square feet for each dwelling unit, or for each separate rentable unit)
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 3 - Areas less hazardous than zone 2 because of greater distance from recently active vents and (or) because of topography. 1-5% of zone 3 has been covered since 1800, and 15-75% has been covered within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Fairway Villas At Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Property Type
- Unit #
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Private Contractor
- Exterior Area Total
- 188 sf
- Number of Units Total
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Patricia Collier RS-77118
- Venture Sotheby's International Realty
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
- Special Assessment