75-1049 KAMALANI ST #B HOLUALOA HI 96725
Off-Market: fair Deal
Welcome to Hualalai Farms !! Longing for the Peaceful Sounds of Morning Song Birds, Cool Elevations, Amazing Ocean Views and the Aroma of your own Fresh Grown, Roasted and Ground Coffee? This just might be the perfect haven you have been craving!
Well built and thoughtfully designed 2600 sq.ft 3 bedroom 3 bath home.
Short drone video here https://tours.spaces808.com/1640922?idx=1
Up Country Styled with a wide covered front lanai made for sitting and watching as the sun comes over the mountain.
Home is designed with split level living. Main part of the home with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, large sunny kitchen with all round cabinets and new granite slab tops. Gas range in the island, breakfast bar, dining area and loads of windows and views.
Cozy fireplace for the cool nights at the 1700' elevation is gas lighted for simple relaxing evenings.
Wood floors on upper level and etched and stained concrete floors on the downstairs level.
Downstairs has another large cooking area for entertaining or closer to the BBQ. Reading nook, TV area, dining area, large bath and bedroom all with separate entrance.
Off to one side of the downstairs is the home office/ coffee roasting room complete with roasting equipment!
Property is 2.5 acres, planted with producing coffee trees, bananas, roses, limes, pineapple and more! The gardens completely compliment the feel of a country home with gardens to roam.
Huge fire pit for gathering or set up to cook for a large gathering is a fun feature !
Property is fenced and gated at the entrance to the farm.
Hualalai Farms is a gated community of neighbors in the Historic Coffee Corridor of Holualoa.
Just minutes for town with a feel of privacy and peace, this hidden gem is waiting for the right owner. Maybe you?
- Off Market
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 2,602 sf
- Lot Size
- 2.5 acres
- Forest, Mountain, Ocean, Ocean Horizon, Pasture, Sunset, Sunrise
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- Hardwood, Other (remarks)
- Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Cable, Wireless
- Ceilings-9'+, Built-in-Book Shelves, BBQ/Cooking Pit, Ceiling-Cathedral, Landscaped
- Cable, Land Line, Satellite
- Satellite, Cable
- Fireplace Features
- Fire Pit, Gas
- Fence or Wall
- Lot Description
- Land Sqft
- No data
- HUALALAI FARMS
- Gentle Slope
- Private, Paved
- A-5A - Agricultural, 5 acres
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Other (remarks)
- Hualalai Farms
- Property Type
- Unit #
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Overhead, Underground
- Agriculture Dedicated
- Double Wall
- Vehicle Storage
- Garage Area
- 864 sf
- Special Assessment