75-252 NANI KAILUA DR #7 KAILUA-KONA HI 96740
For Sale: fair Deal
This lightly lived in and popular Pines "Plan Three" has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths plus a den that can be used as an office, media room or for overflow guests.
A large lanai covered with a pergola creates an outdoor "room" for entertaining and relaxing. The home stays cool with 18" ceramic tiled flooring throughout and provides for easy care! Vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows creates a spacious feeling with ample light and air flow.
This is a Gardener's Delight with beautiful and lush landscaping that includes blooming hibiscus, anthurium, plumeria, colorful croton, ti, and dracaena, and pineapple, dragon fruit, lemon-grass, chives, plus native varieties and so much more!
Copy and paste this link for a virtual video tour: https://vimeo.com/ahibirdmedia/review/451656595/7b7adcf74c
- Kitchen with breakfast bar has a new stainless dishwasher and fingerprint resistant stainless refrigerator
- Double door entry to the spacious en suite master bedroom, with a glass sliding door out to the lanai
- Remodeled master bathroom has updated cabinets and new solid surface counter and shower surround
- The den provides good separation between the master bedroom and guest bedroom and adjacent bath
- Two car attached and enclosed garage includes laundry facility and lots of built-in storage
- Central air conditioning was recently serviced
- Pet friendly complex
- The neighborhood features a large community park and private paved roads for exercise or for walking your furry friend
A great alternative to a condo, the Pines complex features free-standing homes with an attached garage and compact private yard area. The Pines is centrally located to Kailua-Kona for ocean and other recreational activities, dining, shopping, entertainment and services. Low homeowner dues include water, twice weekly trash service, maintenance of the private roads and landscaped area outside of the homes' fenced courtyards, roof and building exterior.
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,084 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.0 acres
- Days on Market
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Common Area Expenses
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- HOA Fees
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- Special Assessment
- Ceramic Tile
- Blinds, Drapes, Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Cable, DSL
- Ceiling-Vaulted, Sprinkler System-Exterior, Landscaped, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Park/Playground, Smoke/Heat Detector
- Cable, Cell, Land Line
- Satellite, Cable
- Fence or Wall
- Central, Air Conditioning
- None, Road/Street
- 293 ft
- Gentle Slope, Terraced
- Private, Paved, Street Lights
- RM-4 - Multiple-Family Residential District (required land area of 4,000 square feet for each dwelling unit, or for each separate rentable unit)
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- PINES AT KAILUA-KONA I
- Property Type
- Unit #
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Included with Maintenance Fees
- Double Wall
- Vehicle Storage
- Garage Area
- 398 sf
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Cindy Whittemore RS-61689
- NextHome Paradise Realty
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
- Special Assessment