75-338 HOENE ST KAILUA-KONA HI 96740
For Sale: bad Deal
Resort quality craftsmanship and setting. This permitted vacation rental boasts a full remodel and home expansion. This home offers 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with 2 impressive lanais. Enjoy outdoor entertaining in style with a gazebo, bbq area and granite wet bar.
The main living area is 2 beds/2 baths with an open floor plan, new kitchen, 3 system split A/C, luxurious bathrooms and is fully tiled.
3 additional boutique style bedrooms have their own private entrances, split system A/C and private bathrooms.
Ideal location close to downtown Kona, beaches, shopping and the airport.
Matterport Tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=3BmaALt1ntD&mls=1
The mauka lanai runs the length of the house with ohia posts, tile flooring and grass-matted ceilings. The second makai lanai offers the same quality of construction with added privacy. There are many options for this unique home configuration and tons of potential.
Fully permitted and remodeled. A few new key items to mention are;
STVR in place
flooring throughout indoor and outdoor
Photovoltaic system-leased (this system to be installed)
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 2,244 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.3 acres
- Days on Market
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Ceramic Tile
- Blinds, Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Exterior Lighting, Gazebo, Landscaped, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Skylight
- Fence or Wall
- Rock/Stone, Vinyl
- Air Conditioning, Split/Zoned
- Lot Number
- Lot Description
- Land Sqft
- 460 ft
- KAILUA VIEW ESTATES SUBDIVISION
- Fairly Level
- RS-15 - Single-Family Residential District (minimum building site area of 15,000 square feet)
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Vehicle Storage
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Jonathan McCumsey RB-21680
- Elite Pacific Properties LLC
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date