75-346 MELELINA PL KAILUA-KONA HI 96740
For Sale: fair Deal
Pride of Ownership!
Come in and Welcome to this immaculate Maryl design quality family home. Views of Kailua-Kona, Pacific blue ocean and spectacular sunsets year around.
All one level, no stairs to climb.
Private tropical setting in Paradise. Great design layout with thoughtfulness of Aloha living at its best.
Highlight features are:
*Location, Location, Location
*5 minutes to Kona town ,shopping, beaches and restaurants
*Perfect elevation approx. 550 feet, above Kona Bay
*Kitchen solid granite with like new appliances
* Ceramic 24" tile throughout
*Sun fun room for entertaining
*Master bedroom has walk in closet and own private lanai w/Ocean views forever
*Front loading large capacity washer and dryer
*Back yard all level w/lanai and Bar B Que and exercise equipment
*Solar hot water
*Low maintenance outside
*Extensive Rock walls
*Automatic Sprinkler system
*Mature fruit producing trees oranges, mango's, tangerines, limes, avocados
*Cleanest 2 car garage and storage, with sealed epoxy floor
*Four person outdoor jetted hot tub
*Exquisitely fully furnished
*Turnkey...move right in!
Rarely Available Kealoha Increment 2 is a Highly desirable subdivision, with no through traffic as is it in a cul de sac.
Quiet, Serene, Immaculate, Paradise...words to describe, come see for yourself.
Click on Link for Matterport your 3D tour.
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,808 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.4 acres
- Days on Market
- Bay, Ocean, Ocean Horizon, Sunset
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Price Direction
- Price Reduced
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Blinds, Curtains, Front Load, Disposal, Dishwasher, Freezer, Gas Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Range Hood
- Sprinkler System-Lawn, Smoke/Heat Detector
- Fence or Wall
- Lot Number
- Land Sqft
- 544 ft
- KEALOHA INCREMENT 2
- RS-15 - Single-Family Residential District (minimum building site area of 15,000 square feet)
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Land Court
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Trash Disposal
- Vehicle Storage
- Garage Area
- 462 sf
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Janean Buckley RS-56054
- HomeSmart Island Homes
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
- Special Assessment