75-324 MALULANI DR KAILUA-KONA HI 96740
For Sale: fair Deal
Gently lived in 3 bedroom 2 bath home, enviably positioned at the very top (approximate elevation of 500') of gated, well planned and maintained Malulani Gardens. A magnificent ocean view greets you from the front lanai and living room while an immaculately maintained landscape surrounds the eastern, northern and southern sides of the house.
Of special importance is the close proximity of this special property to downtown Kailua-Kona which is less than a road mile away. Kona International Airport, beaches, big box stores and other amenities are all within a 10 minute drive.
Notable features of the Home include:-
* 1,309 sq ft of living area.
* Covered lanai and front porch totaling 332 sq ft.
* The house has an east to west facing orientation which is rare in Malulani Gardens.
* Granite kitchen counters and bathroom vanities.
* Stainless steel appliances.
* Refurbished kitchen cabinetry.
* Bamboo flooring in the living room and master bedroom. Tiled floors in the kitchen, dining area, bathrooms, lanai and porch.
* A fully owned roof mounted 18 panel net metered PV system.
* Central air-conditioning plus overhead fans.
* Two panel solar hot water system with 80 gallon reservoir.
* 438 sq ft 2 car garage with laundry area and shelving.
Notable Landscape features:-
* Rock walls.
* Citrus trees.
* Low monthly landscape maintenance—currently $225.
* Private water system.
* Served by sewer system.
* Current HOA fee breakdown——Maintenance—$101.36—Sewer—-$35—-Utility Administration fee—$25—Reserve Assessment—$15. It should be noted that the variable cost of water is also included in the monthly HOA billing.
* Survey Map and Report dated September 9th, 2020 attached.
Virtual Tour: https://mls.ricohtours.com/4f9ec0f8-5552-4718-89f3-c966163f9b29
- For Sale
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,309 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.1 acres
- Days on Market
- Garden, Ocean, Ocean Horizon, Sunset
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Common Area Expenses
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
- HOA Fees
- Property Taxes
- Parcel #
- Special Assessment
- Road Maintenance
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Blinds, Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Ceilings-9'+, Ceiling-Vaulted, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Smoke/Heat Detector, Skylight, Walking/Jogging Path
- Cable, Cell, Land Line
- Fence or Wall
- Central, Air Conditioning
- None, Road/Street
- Lot Number
- Lot Description
- Land Sqft
- Lot Length
- 94 sf
- Lot Width
- 55 sf
- 208 ft
- MALULANI GARDENS
- Gentle Slope
- Private, Paved, Street Lights, Other (remarks)
- RS-7.5 - Single-Family Residential District (minimum building site area of 7,500 square feet)
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Meter Installed, Private
- Solar/Photovoltaic, Underground
- Trash Disposal
- County-No Charge
- Roofed Areas
- 2,069 sf
- Double Wall, Wood Frame
- Exterior Area Total
- 332 sf
- Stories Number
- Holualoa, Kealakehe, Palamanui
- Vehicle Storage
- Covered, Attached
- Garage Area
- 438 sf
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Sue Brown RB-20413
- Sue Brown Realty and Associates
- Hawaii Information Systems
- Listing Date
- Special Assessment