76-244 OLOMEA PL KAILUA-KONA HI 96740
For Sale: bad Deal
Welcome to this truly immaculate, access friendly and energy efficient 3 bedroom & 2 bath home that exudes pride of ownership. Perfectly positioned at an elevation of approximately 250', this special property is blessed with captivating and mesmerizing ocean and coastline views as well as glorious sunset views, all of which can be enjoyed from the privacy of a covered lanai, living room and master bedroom. Surrounding this immaculate home is a meticulously maintained and healthy landscape bounded by impressive rock walls.
This special property is located in well established Kuakini Makai Subdivision with low monthly HOA fees of only $10.00 and comprised of 65 residential properties and situated just 2 miles south of Kailua-Kona.
Notable features of this desirable home include:-
* Living area of 1,540 sq ft.
* Covered lanai of 275 sq ft.
* 2 car garage of 400 sq ft.
* Kitchen updated in 2013 with quartzite counters, remote controlled skylight and cherry wood cabinets.
* Top of the line appliances with transferable warranties through until 2023.
* Laundry room.
* The third bedroom is currently used as an office and has a built in desk and shelving.
* An owned and net metered PV system.
* Solar hot water system.
* Overhead fans and solar attic fans.
* House exterior was painted in 2019.
* Roof replaced in 2011.
* Garage updated in 2019 with new door, storage cabinets and epoxied floor.
Notable landscape features include:-
* New lawn in 2018 on flat terrain.
* Tastefully fenced and gated on two sides for dog run.
* A flourishing vegetable garden.
* Producing lemon, lime and two navel orange trees.
* A 5 station irrigation system.
In close proximity to this enviable property are beaches, golf, dining and shopping including a number of big box stores.
Please visit the Virtual Tour at: https://mls.ricohtours.com/3dc3c94b-e2e9-48c0-bb56-fd57d7e18388
- Contingent/Under Contract
- Property Type
- Living Area
- 1,540 sf
- Lot Size
- 0.2 acres
- Days on Market
- Coastline, Garden, Mountain, Ocean, Ocean Horizon, Sunset
- Land Tenure
- Fee Simple
- Price Direction
- Price Increased
- Tax Assessed Value
- Year Assessed
- Terms Acceptable
- 1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, Veterans Affairs (VA)
- HOA Fees
- Property Taxes
- Exemption Amount
- Parcel #
- Special Assessment
- Road Maintenance
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Dryer, Washing Machine, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- Ceilings-9'+, Ceiling-Vaulted, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Office, Storage Area, Smoke/Heat Detector, Skylight, Track Lighting
- Land Line
- Fence or Wall
- Other (remarks)
- None, Road/Street
- Lot Number
- Lot Description
- Cul de sac
- Land Sqft
- Lot Length
- 149 sf
- Lot Width
- 70 sf
- No data
- KUAKINI MAKAI
- County, Paved, Street Lights, Other (remarks)
- RS-10 - Single Family - 10,000 sq.ft
- Flood Zone
- Zones beginning with “A” or “V” are high risk. There is at least a 1 in 4 chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage.
- Zones beginning with “B”, “C” or “X” are moderate-risk flood zones. The risk of flooding is reduced, but not completely removed.
- Zones beginning with “D” have undetermined flood hazards or unstudied areas.
- Lava Zone
- Zone 4 - Includes all of Hualalai, where the frequency of eruptions is lower than that for Kilauea or Mauna Loa. Lava coverage is proportionally smaller, about 5% since 1800, and less than 15% within the past 750 years.
- CC&RsCovenants, Conditions & Restrictions are rules that govern residences.
- Property Type
- Year Built
- Waste Water
- Municipal, Meter Installed
- Solar/Photovoltaic, Underground
- Trash Disposal
- County-No Charge
- Roofed Areas
- 2,215 sf
- Double Wall, Wood Frame
- Exterior Area Total
- 299 sf
- Stories Number
- kahakai, Kealakehe, Palamanui
- Vehicle Storage
- Covered, Attached
- Garage Area
- 400 sf
- MLS #
- Listing Agent
- Sue Brown RB-20413
- Sue Brown Realty and Associates
- Hawaii Information Service
- Listing Date
- Special Assessment